Monday 3 February 2014

New tissue box

Morning all, 

Hope you have some sunshine where ever you are in the world. Today so far here in Kent, UK we have at last a short break between rain down pours!  But I can't complain, as it has been so mild this year. Just feel so sorry for people that have lost their homes due to the many flooded areas. 

Just to show you today what I have been up too. Whilst the Nathalie Kalbachs                 (www. nathaliesstudio.com ) Creative Jumpstart has finished, today is the last day of entering their giveaways. So this is my entry, using household produces just lying around our house.
I was greatly  inspired by the tutorial done by Dina Wakely using sacking, she showed us how to make embellishments for cards, journals etc .
I took it one step further and covered an old tissue box with her method.
Hope you like it, I love it! (hope that doesn't sound big headed) 



  
I love crackle, so this is just up my street



Thanks for dropping by x

10 comments:

  1. Thisis absolutely gorgeous xxx lovethe crakle the colours andthat gorgeous butterfly! Loveit! Hugstrace. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments x

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! You really used the technique to make an amazing piece, and I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were really thinking outside of the box - or onto the box - (ha ha, I couldn't help myself from typing that!). I want to make one now too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ab fab!
    Its fabulous
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely and great colour...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous project- love it. Great entry for the Liquitex Giveway and thank you for being part of CJS 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, how cool is this! Love the colour especially! The crack and butterfly are very effective!

    ReplyDelete