Thursday 30 October 2014

Rescued by glue and DecoArt paint

Been missing ages sorry, no mojo, he is off having fun in the sun without me as usual. He isn't back  yet but I thought I would share with you something I am really pleased about.
Having two kittens means things (lots of things) are getting broken and some times that has made me rather sad, in particular a pot that belong to my mother which I was rather fond of.



So what the heck I wasn't going to loose anything by trying to fix it was I?  So I thought I would have a go. No more nails and DecoArt paints and a touch of glossy Accents to fill in the gaps and give it a bit of a shine.



Far from perfect, but I am happy, thanks DecoArt you have made me happy.

4 comments:

  1. Kathy you've done a brilliant job on that special vase. With the help of the kittens it now looks like an ancient treasure, I hope you have a safe place for it. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karin, now on to all the other things that they have broken :)

      Delete
  2. A great fix Kathy, it looks fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete