Wednesday 21 May 2014

Self belief is hard!


Why is it that when people look at your work and say  'That is good'  you don't believe them, just thinking they are being kind, and then one person is negative about something you have done and you completely believe them and end up feeling rubbish about your work!  Ho hum, I thought when you got older you didn't care what people thought! Well not in my case I guess.

Anyway, what brought this all on is I have been painting! 


Lots of beautiful things to look at in nature at the moment and little art work being done as I am trying to fight my way through the weeds in the garden while the sun shines.
Hope the sun is shining on you and thanks for calling by. 

Kathy xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, you have captured the spring colours perfectly
    One of my favorite sights this time of year
    The stunning blue on the golden fields, and the clouds are so atmospheric

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I hope you aren't just being kind Jools Lol. Thank you love. x

      Delete
  2. I love it Kathy! I can feel the warm sun and hear the birds singing when I look at this. Makes this person happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting Kathy, I love the colour of the field and that gorgeous sky. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I get exactly what you mean.
    But this is so very beautiful and vibrant! I love this. And I really, trully mean this! I don't think I'd ever be able to paint like that - in fact I'm not able to paint anything recognisable at all.
    Very well done. Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you to say Suzanne thank you xx

      Delete
  5. I don't know how I missed this little gem! What a lovely painting, it's really good, I can almost hear the larks rising and singing their little hearts out :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete